lookin’ for?… Commercial Compost Pickup | Residential Compost Pickup
FYI! We are not doing any event composting for 2022 due to the pandemic, but let us know about your 2023 events so we can plan ahead! We are taking this year to rest, keep our essential systems operating, and looking forward to slow, steady growth in 2023.
Whether you are planning a community festival, wedding throw down, conference, holiday party, or any other gathering you dream up – Schmelly’s can help with all your composting needs.
Let us do the dirty work!
- We supply, deliver, and set you up with containers for all your composting needs. These containers are typically 48-gallon rolling bins. We also provide dumpsters for larger events.
- We provide signage templates for what is compostable/non compostable – you can either use ours or adapt to fit your event needs.
- When the event has concluded, we will transport the material to our local processing site and report back with totals of waste diversion.
- Our compost nerdom extends into the latest research and best practices about reusable and compostable serviceware. Let us work with you to make sure that what you order matches our on-site requirements.
- For an additional fee, one of our staff can remain on site to help guests dispose of their waste properly.
The cost of our composting services vary based on the size, duration and location of your event. A quote will be provided after an initial assessment conversation. Let us know more about your event: click the button below to get started!