Residential Compost Drop-Off Locations Update
Due to Covid-19 pandemic emergency measures, significant changes have been made to our partner programs for residential food scrap drop-off. Affected programs include Compost NOW at the New Orleans Public Library and the Crescent City Farmers Market composting program at Oschner & Bucktown markets in Jefferson Parish.
At this time, you can bring your food scraps to the following locations (keep posted for updates):
- 7 days/wk, 6am-sunset: Hollygrove/Uptown, 8301 Olive St. New Orleans
- Sun March 22, 2-5pm: Gentilly, 2760 Treasure St (Sunday Food Waste Collection at Fincacita Treasure Farm)
- Tue March 23, 5:30-7pm: Treme/7th ward/Marigny, 1510 N. Villere St (Tuesday Food Waste Collection – March 24)
- Thu March 25, 5:30-7pm: 8th Ward/St Roch, 2311 N Villere – Thursday Food Waste Collection – March 26 + Compost NOW
- Stay posted…more neighborhood drop off sites to come!